Monday, May 20, 2013

Songbird is 6

More to come about my oldest a girl turning 6 on May 11th, but for now some quick stats...

So we went to the Dr. for a well-visit this past week and Songbird had grown 5 inches since August. 5 inches in about 10 months! No wonder she eats more than I do...

She is 49 inches tall and weighs 49 pounds. Incidentally, in August she was 44 inches tall and weighed 44 pounds. What a symmetrical little girl:). In case you are wondering, that is very tall. In fact, if she continues growing at this rate, she will be taller than me by the time she is 10...

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Happy birthday, ASO!! I was just figuring how tall I am (in inches) and how she's getting close..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, sweet little girl. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete