Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Clarkson Clan

After Saluda we were so excited to make a pit stop at my cousin Beth's house in Knoxville, TN where we were able to see their new life, new baby Nate, and visit in a more leisurely fashion (so leisurely I didn't take a single photo).  From Knoxville we all traveled to Chattanooga for the day where we met up with cousins Steve and Rebecca and new baby Elijah, and visited with the Woodard side of the family.
It was a day of mirror pictures.






Back in Alabama we enjoyed a Christmas puppet show put on by GranJan and Papa RJ, and let me tell you it was a big hit with the kids! I think it might have been the first time I've seen my parents perform together, and I quite enjoyed it.


It was really sweet to see Raindrop fairly immediately bond with my Uncle Larry. She is in a Mama (and sometimes Papa) only stage, which made it more touching to see her fondness for him. She kept walking up to him and smiling, and she even let him pick her up onto his lap.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that looks like such a fun visit! :) I bet the puppet show was really good.

    ReplyDelete