Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Dear Amelia



I miss you so much.  Do you like my Indian crown?  I saw the picture of yours and wanted to make one just like it.  When I see you again, we can bring our Indian crowns and wear them together.  Today at rest time I saw a robin, a house finch, a mockingbird, a Carolina wren, and a grackle.  I can't wait to see you again and go to the beach.  Are you excited to move into your new house?  Today we are eating crepes for dinner and then going to kilometer kids (where we run around the park).  I had to buy some running shoes and shorts, and they gave us these bright green shirts.  All of the trees in our yard are blooming, and I want to walk around and take some pictures to show you.  There's the peach tree, the Japanese magnolia, and the pear.  Oh, and this is our teepee...









1 comment:

  1. Your Robin is beautiful. Your head dress is beautiful! Did you build a new swing? Has it been fun climbing trees? Thank you for writing me a letter.

    ReplyDelete