Monday, November 12, 2012

Well

After a week of passing strep around our house, the sun is shining a glorious day out my window, and we are all well!

I'm so thankful for:
Tom's parents who helped while they were here
Friend Tammy who brought not one but two meals (feasts) to us last week and took Aida on an adventure in the woods
Sweet Hubry who took off work to care for me and the kids (then took off work again when he got sick later in the week)
A sweet Bible Study retreat I was actually able to attend for part of the weekend and a group of supportive women who have so enthusiastically embraced me and my family in such a short time!
Such a beautiful world to look at
A gift of plane tickets so we can be with family over Christmas
Fall in New England


















2 comments:

  1. yay! so glad you are all well and enjoying outside again. marit is very concerned about that sweet bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss those sweet faces! Love the shot of Bro "in action"!

    ReplyDelete